Wednesday, November 3, 2010

100th YouTube Video

So I posted my 100th YouTube video this morning. Most of the videos are original guitar riffs or songs. Some of them are good, some are bad, and some are whatever. No matter though, the real goal is to create something new everyday, and then give it away. So that is what I do. I pick up the guitar and whatever happens just happens. I don't really think about it too much. Then afterwards I post it to YouTube and Facebook and The GearPage. I am trying to find some other places to post it because I want other song writers or creative guitar folks to see it and enjoy it. I will keep looking for places to post my stuff, or I might just create my own website for posting this stuff. I might also post a few on Ebay for sale and see if anyone buys them. Why not right? I am mean the Weather Channel is always looking for some good music right?

No comments:

Post a Comment