Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The results so far...

So taking a look back at my short time on Facebook and Blog I have found the following:

Facebook - 22 videos
Blog - 8 posts

Interesting. When I started out I didn't expected the Blog to surpass the Facebook content, but the results speak for themselves and that is fine with me. When I get my new smartphone I expect my blog entries to increase. I will be able to capture ideas as when and where ever they occur. Thats the trouble with ideas, they come and go like the wind, so I am looking forward to having the tools to capture them immediately and act on them later.

I hope everyone likes the guitar stuff. I know I do. It makes me wonder why I didn't start doing this sooner. It seems like everytime I pick the guitar up I play something new, and I like being able to capture that idea as soon as it happens, without much thought, with mistakes, whatever. Its new. It hasn't really been thought about too much, and thats good.

I will check the stats in a few weeks again to see how its goin.

No comments:

Post a Comment